Short cycling loops
What a feeling to be riding through the countryside with your hair in the wind and your hands on the handlebars! Some 50 cycling trails (from 8 to 45 km) taking you along all our byways.
From village to village, beside the river or across the fields, Touraine provides a bucolic playground for wonderful rides for a few hours. You can find 2-wheel rental points nearby, with, among other things, equipment adapted to young children. And don’t forget your picnic – taking a break is sacred!
A few cycling trails leaving from a bike rental point:
- Royal city and forest of Loches (rentals in Loches)
- 3 rivers circuit (rentals in Le Grand-Pressigny)
- The royal road (rentals in Amboise)
- Art and clay (rentals in Langeais)
- Nature tamed or untamed (rentals in Rillé)
- Major wines and fine residences (rentals leaving from Bourgueil)
- From port to port (rentals in Bréhémont)
- The Joan of Arc trail (rentals in Sainte-Maure-de-Touraine)
- In the footsteps of the Cardinal (rentals in Richelieu)