In the very centre of Tours, the Olivier Debré Centre of Contemporary Creation (CCCOD) is a prestigious artistic venue with an international scope. Ten or so exhibitions are organised each year at the CCCOD.
The building, designed by the Aires Mateus brothers, houses four large spaces dedicated to contemporary art, enabling the public to enjoy several exhibitions in a single visit. The CCCOD is named after Olivier Debré, a lyrical abstract painter whose studios were in Touraine.
Education officers are on hand to help, and each exhibition is a chance for the public to enjoy a customised experience with fun workshops, guided tours, conferences and a wide range of other events.
The Bookstorming bookshop and the contemporary café are open to all.
Rating / Labels
- 500 ans RenaissanceS
- Accueil Vélo site de visite et de loisirs
Comfort / services
|Mercredi||11h00 à 13h00and 14h00 à 18h00|
|Jeudi||11h00 à 13h00and 14h00 à 18h00|
|Vendredi||11h00 à 13h00and 14h00 à 18h00|
|Samedi||11h00 à 13h00and 14h00 à 19h00|
|Dimanche||11h00 à 13h00and 14h00 à 18h00|
- Full adult price : 7,00 €
- Discount rate : 4,00 € - Étudiant, service civique, dem. emploi
- Group rate : 5,00 € - + 10 pers.
- Free rate : - 18 ans, carte ICOM, carte IKT, carte ICOMOS, Ministère de la culture, carte presse, carte guide conférencier, carte AICA