From the Ile Auger campsite, located on the banks of the Vienne river opposite a restored medieval fortress, you only have to cross a bridge to find yourself in the heart of Chinon, a small town listed as an Art and History town with charming terraces. Several cellars allow you to taste the unmissable Chinon wine.
In addition to the 187 pitches, particularly popular with cyclists from La Loire à Vélo, there are also about fifteen canvas bungalows (for 2, 4 or 5 people) for rent.
Close to the Ile Auger campsite: inter-communal swimming pool, Chinon's "guinguette", bike, canoe and stand up paddle hire, landing stage for a trip on the Vienne River in a traditional boat...
Rating / Labels
- Accueil Vélo hébergement touristique
Size / capacity
- Overall capacity:198persons
- Mobile home capacity:
Comfort / services
- Electric connection per day : 3,60 €
- Chalet hire/weekend : from 11,20 € to 15,30 € - tarifs à la nuitée pour 2 personnes
- Chalet hire/weekend : from 30,00 € to 69,00 € - éco-lodges 4 ou 5 personnes / nuitée
- 1 night package for 2 adults + 1 car + 1 tent or caravan : from 14,80 € to 18,50 € - caravane ou camping car