Valmer is an enchanting setting dedicated to the delights of gardens and wines.
Italian style hanging gardens of the Renaissance. Eight levels of terrasses overlooking protected landscapes: clipped hornbeam labyrinth, yew hedge castle, florentine fountains, balustrades, statues, moats, box hedges and flower beds. Botany and biodiversity: Kitchen garden, collections of hydrangeas, peonies, pleached fruit trees. An extensive XVIIth century park with columns, belvedere and a young arboretum with interesting species. A rare troglodytic chapel dating from 1524.
Chateau de Valmer proposes gastronomical workshops for a surprising wine and food pairing experience!
The estate is a listed Historical Monument and designated Jardin Remarquable by Ministry of Culture.
Rating / Labels
- Jardin remarquable
- Accueil Vélo site de visite et de loisirs
- Escapades aux jardins
- Parcs et Jardins en région Centre
Comfort / services
Open from 06/01/2020 to 19/12/2020
Extra reception info
Fermeture annuelle du 21/12/19 au 05/01/20
- Full adult price : 10,00 €
- Child rate : 7,00 € - 10/18 ans
- Discount rate : 9,00 € - 10/18 years old, students, unemployed, large families, members of SNHF
- Free rate : - 10 years old, members of RHS
- Other rates : Tour leader & driver Free
- Group rate : Nous contacter ou consulter notre site.