The Château d'Ussé is nicknamed the "Sleeping Beauty Castle". It was built from the 15th to the 18th centuries on the banks of the River Indre.
The Château d'Ussé is the only big private Loire châteaux that has been home to the same family for over two centuries.
Furnished and occupied by the Duke of Blacas, its owner, it also has some beautiful, French-style gardens and a Renaissance chapel.
Rating / Labels
- Accueil Vélo site de visite et de loisirs
- Parcs et Jardins en région Centre
Comfort / services
- Full adult price : to 14,00 €
- Child rate : to 7,00 € - 8 à 16 ans
- Group rate : to 5,50 € - scolaire
- Audioguide extra charge : to 3,00 €