The Château de Gizeux was home to the Du Bellay family for 350 years. Today, it is the biggest furnished residence in the Touraine-Anjou region.
Visitors can see the interiors and exteriors of this Loire château with its two galleries of wall paintings from the early and late 17th century, the reception rooms, dining room, kitchen, cellar and chapel.
A wide range of activities are on offer for children during the school holidays, including themed workshops, costumed visits and treasure hunts.
At 9 pm on Tuesdays in summer, the château's residents don costumes and welcome visitors for a candlelit visit.
Rating / Labels
- Accueil Vélo site de visite et de loisirs
Comfort / services
|Lundi||10h30 à 18h00|
|Mardi||10h30 à 18h00|
|Mercredi||10h30 à 18h00|
|Jeudi||10h30 à 18h00|
|Vendredi||10h30 à 18h00|
|Samedi||10h30 à 18h00|
|Dimanche||10h30 à 18h00|
- Full adult price : 10,00 € - max: night-visits
- Group rate : 8,00 € - 20 pers.
- Discount rate : 8,00 € - Students / unemployed
- Child rate : 5,00 € - 4/18 years old (max: night-visits)
- Annual subscription pass : 35,00 €
- : from 31,00 € to 60,00 € - Family package: according to services included in the package
- Other rates : 12,00 € - Visites nocturnes adultes
- Other rates : 6,00 € - Visites nocturnes enfants
- Free rate : -4 years old