Gaëtan Évrard is an instinctive and spontaneous chef, taking his inspiration from childhood memories, the tastes of food and the sensations that have made their impression on him. He takes great care to choose his ingredients according to the weather and the seasons, and fully accepts the daring aspects of his recipes.
His dishes are continually evolving, as he looks to strike the perfect balance. Gaëtan Évrard likes to create extraordinary dishes made from rare produce raised or grown in small quantities.
The wine list is outstanding with over 500 different wines.
In 2019, the Michelin guide awarded him his first star and did so again in 2020.
Size / capacity
- Overall capacity:45persons
Comfort / services
- Adult set menu : Le repas servi uniquement au déjeuner du mardi au vendredi / hors jours de fêtes.
- Adult set menu : Menu signature (8 services)
- Adult set menu : Menu élégance (6 services)
- Adult set menu : Menu Inspiration (5 services)