The Château de Minière extends over an estate of 29 hectares of 100% Cabernet Franc vines, certified for organic farming and vinification since 2013.
Wine production: 1 rosé, 3 cuvées of red (AOC bourgueil), natural sparkling rosé and red, grape juice and sparkling grape juice.
In the cellar, the Château de Minière offers you a tasting of the entire range of wines, the sale of its wines, a walk in the vineyards, as well as the organisation of tastings for groups accompanied by a cold buffet or hot meal.
Finally, you also have the possibility of planning a wine tourism stay by staying in one of the gites of the Château de Minière, close to the Loire chateaux.
- Apiarian products
- Syrups and fruit juices
Rating / Labels
- Bienvenue à la Ferme
- Accueil Vélo site de visite et de loisirs
- Ambassadeur Val de Loire
- Cave excellence (Interloire)
- Vigneron Indépendant
- Vignoble de Loire (Interloire)
- Vignobles et Découvertes
- Free rate : Upon booking : visit and meal - several options - please contact us
- Other rates : Upon booking : visit and meal - several options - please contact us
- Full adult price : Dégustation puis Pique-nique au Domaine réservation obligataire 48h à l'avance