The herald's trumpet sounds again! These tournaments perpetuate a tradition that goes back more than 500 years: in charge of tournaments for the kings, the Beauvau family, lords of the Château du Rivau, organised jousts for the pleasure of the king and his court.
After donning his armour and gripping his spear, the lord of Rivau would loyally fight the lord of Brézé in Anjou, his eternal rival. Anjou or Touraine? Come and support the colours of your camp!
On Saturday and Sunday, 5 spectacular tournaments in the moat of the castle, hosted by the Chevalerie Initiatique.
Duration of each joust: 25 mn
- Entertainment inside monument
|Samedi||10h00 à 19h00|
|Dimanche||10h00 à 19h00|
- Full adult price : 12,50 €
- Child rate : 8,00 € - de 5 à 18 ans
- Other rates : from 37,00 € to 41,00 € - Forfait famille
- Other rates : 9,50 € - Etudiants, demandeur d'emploi
- Other rates : 7,00 € - Handicap