In the heart of the forest, Champchevrier Castle (16th - 18th century) is surrounded by a moat and has been inhabited by the same family since 1728. In particular, King Louis XIII stayed here.
You will discover both the life on the estate (the venery's high place) and an elegant art of living (ceremonial rooms, royal bedroom, exceptional tapestries...).
After visiting the Château de Champchevrier, a 13km walk will offer you a great opportunity to explore the surroundings of the estate.
Rating / Labels
- Ambassadeur Val de Loire
Comfort / services
Ouverture du 15 June 2021 au 19 September 2021Informations non communiquées
Extra reception info
Pour les groupes : 01/01 -> 31/12 sur RV
- Child rate : 7/16yo
- Free rate : -7yo
- Group rate : + 20 pers. 7,50€ in season - 8,50€ upon reservation the reste of the day
- Free rate : For chauffeur and guide
- Discount rate : Mobility impaired people
- Other rates : Tarif normal visite aux chandelles
- Other rates : Tarif réduit visite aux chandelles
- Other rates : Tarif famille (2 adultes+2 enfants) visite aux chandelles