The originality of the Chateau de la Bourdaisière lies in the cheerful squares of its vegetable garden. The 55-hectare wooded park houses a Tomato Conservatory with more than 700 old varieties, as well as a dahlia garden (400 varieties declined by color) and an ancient orchard.
Magnificently located, this castle whose foundations date from the 15th century is the symbol of the French art of living.
The chateau de la Bourdaisière houses a hotel. It is located in Montlouis-sur-Loire, between Tours and Amboise, on the Loire by bike routes.
Also present on site: an agro-ecological farm inspired by permaculture, to understand the issues linking man, territories and nature.
Rating / Labels
- Accueil Vélo site de visite et de loisirs
- Destination Séminaire
- Escapades aux jardins
- Parcs et Jardins en région Centre
Comfort / services
Open from 01/07/2020 to 30/09/2020
- Mardi : from 10h00 to 19h00
- Mercredi : from 10h00 to 19h00
- Jeudi : from 10h00 to 19h00
- Vendredi : from 10h00 to 19h00
- Samedi : from 10h00 to 19h00
- Dimanche : from 10h00 to 19h00
- Lundi : from 10h00 to 19h00
Open from 01/10/2020 to 31/10/2020
- Lundi : from 11h00 to 18h00
- Mardi : from 11h00 to 18h00
- Mercredi : from 11h00 to 18h00
- Jeudi : from 11h00 to 18h00
- Vendredi : from 11h00 to 18h00
- Samedi : from 11h00 to 18h00
- Dimanche : from 11h00 to 18h00
- Full adult price : 7,50 €
- Group rate : 5,50 € - 20 pers. mini.
- Discount rate : 5,50 € - Pers. handicapées, étudiants
- Annual subscription pass : 18,00 €
- Free rate : - 10 ans sauf groupes scolaires